You are invited to a retreat for early career full-time faculty. This day-long event will feature workshops on writing narratives for multilevel promotion and tenure reviews, navigating the grant process, reducing stress, and teaching for learning at KSU. The retreat includes an off-campus luncheon at a nearby restaurant.
The agenda is created by early career faculty colleagues who are members of the 2018-2019 Quick Starters Early Faculty Learning Community, and will be announced in early Spring 2019.
Space is limited and registration will open in early spring 2019.
Last Year's Featured Speakers:
- Michele DiPietro, Executive Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Faculty Development and Recognition, Professor of Statistics and Analytical Sciences
- Roxanne Donovan, Assistant Chair, Interdisciplinary Studies Department, Professor of Psychology and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Marshal Chaifetz, CHSS Grants and Contracts Coordinator,
Clinical Associate Professor of Public Administration and Law
- Animesh Aditya, Lecturer of Medicinal and Organic Chemistry
- Theresa Alviar-Martin, Assistant Professor of Curriculum and Instruction
- Jinhee Kim, Assistant Professor of Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Angela Nava, Lecturer of Criminal Justice
Last Year's Full agenda available here