CETL has a plotter printer that will produce high quality, single page, 48 x 36 color posters. If your discipline does conference poster presentations of research, you may have seen other colleagues with this type of poster. We make this printer available for use by all KSU FACULTY at NO CHARGE to your department for printing posters that are directly tied to faculty and student scholarship, teaching and instruction.
All posters are to be picked up from the Kennesaw Campus.
CETL does not print promotional posters for student, departments or faculty. Please visit TRAC for those types of requests at https://education.kennesaw.edu/trac/content/trac-resources
Poster Printing Guidelines
- Posters printing is available to KSU Faculty Only.
- All posters must be submitted by KSU Faculty member unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Posters are to be used for educational purposes ONLY.
- Submit posters AT LEAST 5 Business days prior to due date. Posters will NOT be printed on same day.
- All posters submitted must be designed or converted to PowerPoint
- CETL will NOT print multiple copies of the same poster.
- CETL will NOT print promotional posters. This includes posters that advertise academic events. The poster itself must be part of the presentation or academic event.
- You must use our provided template unless you have cleared your alternate design with us.
- CETL is NOT responsible for proof reading or bad print quality due to faulty design.
(please follow design tips & templates)
- CETL is NOT responsible for cutting or trimming of posters. To avoid cutting or timing please follow the design tips and templates.
- CETL will NOT reprint posters due to any mistakes, formatting or print quality.
- Posters may NOT have large solid backgrounds. We can print graphics and images in small quantities on a research poster, but large solid blocks of color can damage our printer.
Poster Design Tips
- Use a plain white background.
- Only use high resolution KSU approved logos.
- View the University Relations Guidelines
- Use only High resolution Logo's & images preferably 300 dpi.
- Do NOT copy and paste images from the web. Web images are only 72 dpi.
- If you have to use web images, select LARGEST IMAGE from search the drop down menu.
- Although many of the following websites charge a small fee utilization of stock photo's will provide you with high resolution and professional looking photos and images.
www.istockphoto.com; www.shutterstock.com, www.gettyimages.com and www.fotosearch.com .
Creating a Poster from Scratch
To assist those who may want to create their own poster with different size dimensions, you may download the Design Instructions. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- CETL is NOT responsible for cutting or trimming of posters.
- To avoid cutting or trimming please follow the design tips and templates.
- General KSU Template, 36" x 48"Use this template for all KSU Faculty.