This committee will solicit and evaluate applications and select recipients for internal funding awards such as the Incentive Funding Awards for Research & Creative Activity and Tenured Faculty Enhancement Leave Program. The recommendations from this committee are sent to the Provost and the President for final decisions.
The membership of this committee is as follows:
· One elected faculty member from each degree-granting college
· The last three winners of the KSU Foundation University-Wide Distinguished Teaching Award
· The last three winners of the KSU Foundation University-Wide Distinguished Professional Service Award
· The last three winners of the KSU Foundation University-Wide Distinguished Research & Creative Activity Award.
· Vice President for Research
· CETL Executive Director (or his/her designated representative)
· Executive Director, Office of Research
Nikolaos Kidonakis (Chair)
The links below redirect to minutes of FDAC meetings and to the FDAC handbook, containing the timeline for the committee's activity, descriptions of the funding programs, and rubrics/rating sheets used to evaluate the applications.