Warning messageYou must be logged in to register for this event. For KSU employees you may use your NetID and Password to login.
KSU Peer Reviewer Training is now being offered for those interested in becoming more involved in KSU's internal online course reviews using the Quality Matters rubric. This certification includes two required components. The first part is delivered as a two-week online course, includes a review of the QM program and its guiding principles, and is delivered in the Quality Matters Learning Management System (Moodle). We will also examine the national QM review process, delve deeper into the general standards, and participants have the opportunity to practice writing feedback and reviewing a sample course. The second part is an online module. This component explains the internal review process and allows participants to apply the skills learned in the online workshop. Participants find this aspect of the workshop very valuable.
Prerequisites for being a peer reviewer include:
- full-time faculty status
- KSU online teacher certification
- online teaching experience
- have a course go through the KSU internal review using the QM rubric
- completion of this workshop
*Only full time faculty are eligible to attend this workshop.
By registering, you are committing approximately 20 hours (over 2 weeks) of your time to the online portion of this training and the mandatory meeting date(s) below. CETL is covering the cost of the workshop. If you need to withdraw from this workshop, that must happen prior to the first day of the training.
Mandatory date and time requirements:
- Live Webinar - July 10, 10:00-11:00 (Information will be emailed to your kennesaw.edu address closer to the date of the webinar)
- Asynchronous Online Activities in Quality Matters Moodle - July 10-24 - Part 1
- Asynchronous KSU Online Module in d2l - July 24-31 - Part 2
Workshop minimum is 10 participants and maximum is 25.