Warning messageYou must be logged in to register for this event. For KSU employees you may use your NetID and Password to login.
In this four-week workshop, you will engage in discussions, map out your course objectives, assessments, and activities, and build online course materials in D2L. (The date listed above is for the first day of the workshop.)
After completing this workshop, you should be able to:
- Identify the purpose and value of course design principles centered in course/module objectives, assessments, and alignment.
- Recognize and integrate instructional strategies in your online course design and delivery.
- Examine effective practices for the facilitation
- Map and develop critical course components for the whole semester.
This workshop is delivered in an asynchronous format, which means you will participate fully online. You will have the opportunity to experience online instruction from a students' perspective and complete activities at your own pace. This workshop is intended for any instructor interested in designing or improving their online course, regardless of experience.
- Asynchronous online learning – April 9 – May 7
- Independent course development – May 7 – June 3
- Submit deliverables for feedback – June 3
**Please note that the last day to register for the Online Course Development Workshop is April 8, 2019, at 3:00 pm.